Kent C. Parke, LCSW - Executive Director
- Brigham Young University - Bachelor of Science.
- Bemidji State University - Master of Science.
- University of Utah - Master of Social Work.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Utah.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Nevada
- LDS Family Services - Foster Care, Adoption Specialist, Marriage & Family Therapy, Agency Director.
- Executive Director - Premier Counseling & Evaluation Services.
- Executive Director - West Sands Adoptions (Retired)
- National Organization of Social Workers (N.A.S.W.).
- U.C.I.C.S. - Counsel on Accreditation - Hague International.
- Southern Utah Adoption Coalition.
- Washington County Domestic Violence Coalition.
- Utah Correctional Association Utah Domestic Violence Council.
- Utah Association for Domestic Violence Treatment.
- NAADAC The Association for Addiction Professionals.
- Prevention Research Institute - Prime for Life
Ryan Parke, CASUDC - Program Director
- Dixie State university: Bachelor of of science in integrated studies with an emphasis in psychology and sociology. completed - 2017
- Utah valley university: Advanced substance use disorder counseling (asudc) program. completed - 2017
- The university of utah: Masters of social work program. 2017 - current
Ryan is currently attending the msw program through the university of utah. he began his career with premier in 2013 as a prime for life instructor. ryan believes that he can be a light in the darkness for individuals that are struggling with substance abuse and has a passion for guiding them to recognize their full potential. ryan has been involved in meditation and mindfulness since 2012 and loves to share his knowledge of this life changing practice.
School: University of Utah Graduate School of Social Work
Major: Casework/Administration - Location: Salt Lake City, Utah - Degree: Master of Social Work - Completion Date: 06/1976.
School: Brigham Young University
Degree: Bachelor of Science/Minor Spanish - Completion Date: 04/1974
HONORS AND ACTIVITIES:
Member, National Association of Social Workers. Member: Academy of Certified Social Workers. Past NASW Chapter President/State Board Member in Idaho.
Lynn R. Dangerfield, LCSW - Therapist Domestic violence coordinator
-Over 30 years of professional experience in providing CBT/Experiential and evidenced based individual, family, and group psychotherapy in a variety of settings that include; schools; court ordered assessment/treatment; adolescent residential treatment centers; agencies treating abuse and victim issues; acute care and crisis settings, maximum security prisons; hospitals, and in private Medicaid agencies serving chronic and severe multi-diagnosed clients of all ages.
-Skilled in working with multidisciplinary teams; medical teams, client systems; and agencies in designing and implemented programs and other innovative cooperative /team techniques for reaching a variety of populations in a variety of settings; including implementing wrap around services using community resources in the healing process.
-Four years as Clinical Director and Supervisor or PRN Clinical Director in private outpatient Medicaid agencies and in inpatient adolescent RTC treatment programs. I have also independently supervised professional staff for licensure in most settings and to private individuals.
-Skilled in techniques for treating mild to severe mental illness; substance abuse, PTSD, and related multi-diagnosed features for all age groups and precipitating events.
-Over 10 years of providing assessments, evidenced base individual, group, and family psychotherapy for sexual offenders/victims; criminal offenders; domestic violence related clientele in both inpatient and outpatient settings and of all age groups.
Trina Justine, Office administrator, Prime for Life instructor
(Bio coming soon)
Ashley Gilmour, Administrative Assistant- Prime for Life INstructor
(Bio Coming Soon)